Let’s take a look into new cybersecurity training offered by DIAT.
If you put a key under the mat for the cops, a burglar can find it, too. Criminals are using every technology tool at their disposal to hack into people’s accounts. If they know there’s a key hidden somewhere, they won’t stop until they find it.Tim Cook
The Defence institute of advanced technology(DIAT), a deemed university, would be starting new training programs from next academic year, they include cyber security, material engineering for defence and radar and communication.
Most important is the syllabus of cyber security course is formulated with the advice from foreign experts, DRDO and Asian school of cyber law, Pune.
“Hacking is a serious threat to the nation’s security. Hackers can destroy our data, be it data of banks, stock exchanges, power plants or factories. The sole aim of the programme is to create awareness amongst scientists and trained personnel who can deal with cyber security,” said professor Lalit M Patnaik, vice-chancellor, DIAT.
The Training and 12 weeks online course offers a mix of fundamentals of cybersecurity and advanced topics such as reverse engineering, incident management, forensics, malware analysis, vulnerability analysis, exploits followed by tools and techniques for cybersecurity professionals.
- Graduation from any stream
- Selection will be done by online entrance test. (Registration is mandatory for this test)
- Test Syllabus – Networking, OS Fundamentals, Software Systems, Data Structure and Programming language.
Duration of the course:
The Cost of course is Rs. 23,000/- (Including GST 18%)
(fee will be paid after entrance test, last of for payment is 29th Aug 2020)
The link for registration is here
Last date of registration is 20th Aug 2020.
For more information contact to [email protected] mail id.
More Article Links:
- Google Mortgage Search – https://hackernoons.com/2020/07/24/google-mortgage-information-search/
- Amazon App Development Platform – https://hackernoons.com/2020/06/28/amazon-honeycodes-amazon-launches-no-code-app-development-platform/
- Apple Google Covid API – https://hackernoons.com/2020/06/29/apple-google-coronavirus-api-to-fight-covid-19/