The new tool added in google search by google called mortgage information search tool. Let’s take a look into it.
It also connects you to a set of useful resources, including news articles, industry definitions and terms, a calculator to assist with payment plans and average mortgage rates. And for those looking for relief and refinance information, we’ll show some of the options available to you.
If you are in the mortgage business, you have one more Google feature to compete with. Google is rolling out a new information search. The new feature contains a calculator, videos, and step by step content.
Google on Wednesday (22 July) updated its search engine with new tools for people shopping for mortgages, including a calculator, recent average rates and key terms homebuyers may need to know during the shopping process.
What is a mortgage search ?
- Calculator for calculating all things
- Step by step mortgage tool
- Rate tool to calculate rate
- How-to videos
Important key points –
- Google launched new tools inside Google Search on Wednesday.
- Just search “mortgage” in Google on your phone and Google will explain what it is, terms you’ll need to know, recent rates, what you can expect to pay and more.
- The information comes from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
What is new?
After you scroll past all the Google ads at the top of the search results page, you now get this “Mortgage loan” box that gives you several tabs of ways to break down the information you are looking for. The tabs include:
- Calculator: A calculator to calculate your monthly payments and purchase budgets.
- Rates: This shows you the average rates for the day based on 30 year, 15, year and other options. You can even calculate your payments based on the rates, in your state, on the loan amount and your credit score.
- Types: This breaks down the various types using a featured snippet.
- Refinance: This shows you news and top stories on refinance options.
- Process: This is a checklist created by Consumer Finance of the steps you take when buying a new home or refinancing.
- News: This shows you news of it.
- Relief: This shows you various relief efforts for those who need help with their mortgage during the pandemic.
“For those looking for insights on how to get started or preparing to close, we collaborated with the CFPB to surface the key steps involved in getting a mortgage under the process section. No matter what phase of the journey you’re on, you can select a step to find a list of relevant documents and helpful tips from the CFPB. “Google
for More Information –
More Articles links –