Now users can try new Android 11 beta 1 build on Xiaomi Mi 10. Here’s how to download and install the beta build.
Google announces android 11 beta 1 builds for pixel smartphones. The companies have been making their own way to other devices from other OEMs. Xiaomi announces official android 11 beta 1 build live for Xiaomi Mi 10.See also https://hackernoons.com/2020/06/11/top-interesting-feature-of-android-11/
In this Mi 10 users can test updates in its original vanilla form without any custom changes. It is expected to include all features that google brings in this beta 1 program. This program is only live for xiaomi mi 10. When it is available for other xiaomi devices then we will update in the same article .
Download Android 11 Beta 1 Build:
Flashing Instructions for Xiaomi Mi 10 –
To flash a Rom into the phone requires a windows computer for installations. Phone bootloader should be unlocked.
To flash phone follow the instructions given below:
1.Download MiFlash tool on windows PC. Latest version of the tool is found in this link.
It is recommended to install ADB and fastboot in the system in case you need it.
2.Now reboot your phone into Download mode by pressing Power and Volume down buttons together.
3.Connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable.
4. Download Fastboot Rom file (.tgz file) and extract it. You need extract file location to paste it into MiFlash tool.(check that there is no spaces in extract location path)
5. Run MiFlash tool on your computer.
6. After opening the tool, paste the path of the extract file into the address bar.
7. Click Refresh into MiFlash for recognizing your device.
8. Click on the “Run” button to flash Rom into your phone.
9. In the progress bar MiFlash will turn Green which indicates the successful installation of ROM.
10. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.
Google has made the developer preview version of Android 11 beta available to download and install. If you want to know the features of new Android 11 Beta you can find here below: